Call for Papers
Call for Papers:
Upcoming Volum 4, Issue 2 July-December 2022
International Review of Literary Studies (IRLS) is an International peer-review journal of literary studies that publishes original research articles, review papers, book reviews, and cutting-edge research informed by Literary and Cultural Theory. Acceptable themes include, but are not limited to, the following:
IRLS aims to publish state of the art scholarship and the latest developments informed by Literary Theory and its sub-topics, mainly covering Formalism, New Criticism, Semiotics, Structuralism, Marxism, Post-structuralism, Psychoanalysis, Gender studies, New Historicism, Ecocriticism, Comparative Literature, Narrative Theory, Drama Theory, Poetry Theory, and Biography and Autobiography.
Manuscripts are accepted on a continuous basis, and there is a specific deadline for submission in each issue for the year 2021. Authors can submit their work at any time according to the said deadlines. Manuscripts should be prepared according to journal guidelines and completed by all means because incomplete submissions will be rejected with any further process.
- Unpublished, original work
- Should be between 4500 to 7000 words; divided into a title page; an abstract of about 200 words; keywords 4 to 6; introduction; discussion; conclusion and bibliography in MLA style (APA also acceptable). The bibliography must include 50 % of the latest references from the last 5 years' publications.
- Plagiarism [similarity index] should be according to the HEC policy guidelines (less than 15%).
- Please upload two copies; one copy with the author/s' details and the second without the author/s' details (blind manuscript for review)
- IRLS does not charge any fee from the authors for the submission and publication of articles
All manuscripts will be gone through a rigorous review process, initially by the editorial team and if the manuscript is found according to the aim and scope of the journal and fulfils all requirements, then it will be sent to two external reviewers. This process may take 3 to 4 weeks.
The deadline for the upcoming issue is;
Vol. 4, Issue 2. December 2022 (Deadline is December 15, 2022). The issue will be released in the last week of December 2022.
If you are interested in submitting a manuscript, please submit your manuscript online journal portal see the website https://irlsjournal.com/ojs/index.php/irls/index