International Review of Literary Studies (IRLS) is an International peer-review journal of literary studies that publishes original research articles, review papers, and book reviews (solicited only), and cutting-edge research informed by Literary and Cultural Theory. Acceptable themes include, but are not limited to, the following:
IRLS aims to publish state of the art scholarship and latest developments informed by Literary Theory and its sub-topics mostly covering Formalism, New Criticism, Semiotics, Structuralism, Marxism, Post-structuralism, Psychoanalysis, Gender studies, New Historicism, Ecocriticism, Animal Studies, Reception Theory, Comparative Literature, Narrative Theory, Drama Theory, Poetry Theory, and Biography and Autobiography.
Manuscripts are accepted on a continuous basis and there is no specific deadline for submission. Authors can submit their work at any time. Manuscripts should be prepared according to journal guidelines and complete by all means because incomplete submissions will be rejected with any further process.
- Unpublished original work
- Should be between 4500 to 7000 words; divided into a title page; an abstract about 200 words; keywords 4 to 6; introduction; discussion; conclusion and bibliography in MLA style. The bibliography must include the latest references.
- Articles must be submitted in MS Word format, typed in the Times New Roman with 12 font size and 1.5 line spacing.
- Plagiarism [similarity index] should be less than 15% overall and less than 5% from any single source.
- Please upload two copies; one copy with the author/s' details and the second without the author/s' details (blind manuscript for review)
- There is no article submission fee, however, Article Processing Charges (APC) of 120 USD will be charged for accepted papers only for publishing in IRLS.
All manuscripts will be gone through a rigorous review process; initially by the editorial team and if the manuscript is found according to the aim and scope of the journal and fulfill all requirements then will be sent to two external reviewers. This process may take 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are interested in submitting a manuscript, please submit your manuscript online journal portal see website https://irlsjournal.com/ojs/index.php/irls/index